Unblock an application from Facebook’s News Feed
Blocking an application can be a great way to reduce clutter on the Facebook newsfeed. It prevents you from seeing constant updates about games and applications you don’t care about. However, sometimes you may block something by accident, or later decide to use the application you have blocked in the past. The following steps show you how to unblock an application from the News Feed with Facebooks new setup
Unblock an application from the News Feed
- First go to your Facebook News Feed.
- Choose “Top News” on the upper right hand side of this page.
- Go all the way down to the bottom of this page and click on “Edit Options” on the lower right hand side.
- In the list that comes up click on “Add to News Feed” for any applications you wish to see in your News Feed.
- Click close when you are done.
- When this procedure is done make sure to click on “Most Recent” in the upper right hand side to see all current feed items.